The 8th Grade Dance will take place Wednesday, May 24 from 6-8 p.m. in the FMMA cafeteria. The theme is Masquerade! Tickets are $8 and are on sale now from Ms. Lima, Ms. Serrago, and Ms. DeShazo. The $8 covers admission as well as refreshments and fun!
ONLY current FMMA 8th grade students will be allowed to attend this event. High school, other middle school, or out of town guests will not be allowed to attend. Once a student has arrived at the dance, they must stay until the end of the dance unless they are escorted by their parents. The dance does end at 8:00 p.m., so rides must be arranged for this time.
- dress shirt & pants
- ties, sweathers, sports jackets or suits are optional
- NOT ALLOWED: t-shirts, shorts, jeans/denim
- Dressy dresses, dress pants & shirts are allowed
- Straps on dresses must be at least 2" wide
- Ribbon or fabric can be used to modify spaghetti straps or strapless dresses
- Sweater or cover ups are allowed and must be worn if they are covering up for narrow straps
- Skirts must be at least fingertip length
- NOT ALLOWED: strapless tops, spaghetti straps, plunging necklines, bare backs & halter tops, exposed bras & bra straps, jeans/denim
Dress code questions can be taken care of ahead of the dance. If a student or parent has questions or concerns about a particular outfit, please contact the school office to be referred to the 8th grade department. Students may bring outfits to school for early approval if they have questions.