The Ripple Way
It’s great to be a Fort Myers Middle Ripple! You are part of a long tradition of academic excellence and community leadership. FMMA graduates have gone on to become business, government and education leaders in Lee County, the state of Florida and beyond. Take pride in being a Ripple and demonstrate that pride by upholding our core values which are respect, collaboration, innovation, negotiating differences, honoring diversity, relevant and engaging instruction, continual improvement, and visionary leadership throughout the school.
At Fort Myers Middle Academy, students are provided with a wide range of academic, social, and athletic opportunities to insure a well-rounded educational experience. Students learn and socialize in a safe, orderly school environment that is established and maintained by an outstanding Administrative and Instructional Team.
- Use Chromebooks and educational applications (Google Apps for Education) to support learning.
- Take advantage of Hybrid Online courses through our partnership with Lee Virtual School (and are able to earn 3 high school credits while in middle school)
- Stay active through participation in Intramural Sports
- Enjoy elective courses--Dance, Band, Guitar, Chorus, Business Technology, AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination), Communications & TV Production, Fine Arts, and Physical Education
- Join After School Clubs (Sheriff's Cadet Program, College Reach Out Program, Scholars Club)
- Learn about 21st Century Skills (Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Creativity)
- Are recognized for their positive contributions to our school community through Positive Behavior Support
FMMA continues its tradition of excellence and achievement and we're glad YOU are part of our learning community.